Saturday, April 27, 2013

Half Way

So today was the half way party or family picnic as it became. 
The FRG President spontaneously stepped down right before it, so the event was a communication nightmare. 
The event also took unorganization to a new level. 
I'm hoping that since there will be a election of new officers that things will be better organized. 
The only thing that I do not understand is how some of these women function on a daily basis with their children. Some of these kids were just all over the place, hurting themselves, hurting each other. OMG, I have never seen kids like these. I dont get it. 

I've been feeling bad, like having a fever since Thursday. Friday, I had such a fever and chills, episode that I could not even get out of bed. It was awful. Tylenol has intermittantly been helping. I was super sick this morning, but I took some tylenol and I was able to function at the half way. Right when I was getting ready to leave, I felt my fever start to creep back on, so I knew it was time to leave. 

I got home and took some tylenol, actually I've taken it 3 times and I still am burning up. I feel like crap. I am going to go take a cool shower and see if that helps bring my fever down. Not only is my head screaming, but my neck is real stiff, I have real bad leg pain, and  a couple of random itchy spots on me.