Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekend

Why is it that whenever the weekend comes around, I always have 20 tons of things to do, and not enough time to do them in, But all I really want to do is sleep???

I took Godfrey to the airport today. He is going to a training school for the Navy for a month.

I have SO MUCH to do!
Here are a few things:

1) Get Shane some NERF velco darts for his birthday party tomorrow
2) Get grass seed and get it put down before it rains
3) Clean the 1st floor floors
4) Clean both 1st floor bathrooms
5) Laundry
6) Move everything in boxes that is in the front part of the attic to the back
7) Move everything in boxes in the garage to the back part of the attic
8) Get my remaining non-boxed items in boxes and up in the attic
9) Go through what I have for the attic, and throw away or donate most of it.
10) Go through my CM stuff, Pull Kelli's stuff and put it in a box for her.
11) Organize everything else CM, putting away new inventory
12) Organize all paper products for workshops.
13) Pull bags and order forms for Deshounn
14) Change sheets
15) Shop for storage unit