Saturday, April 9, 2011

So here is my blog ....

I am mostly writing a blog as an outlet for myself. I wrote in paper journals for years and years. When I moved, they all got put in storage, and now I have no idea where they are, and I haven't written in them in a year, so I might as well move on. I figured that I would Blog about several things. My first priority on the blog will be my Unconvetional Navy Wife Blog. I will be bloging and mostly venting about the military life. My better half is active duty Navy in a well known Navy town. We are a very unconventional couple in general, so of course I'm an unconventional Navy Wife. My second priority on the blog will be my second job, which is as a Creative Memories Consultant. I have been a consultant now for almost 6 yrs. I have been mostly just a typical traditional scrapbooker, but now I am really opening up to other photo solutions realizing that I dont always have time to sit down and create pages from scratch. My third item on the blog will be theme parks. Due to geography, most of the theme park info will be Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, and Kings Dominion. However, we do take periodic trips to further away parks. I love theme parks and roller coasters, however, I hate people, hate crowds and hate all of the BS. Another item that I will be documenting is my battle with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm only in my first year post diagnosis, but I am having some severe problems and flares. I will try to upload pictures when I am all swollen. Sometimes it is scary. My newest hobby is couponing. I don't know why it never really clicked with me how to make it work, but I recently sort of figured out the tricks. I've been using coupons for several weeks now and saving at least 50% everytime I do a couponing trip. I will be documenting my successes and failures at this venture. I'm sure there will be other things I blog about, such as my weird relationship with my mother, my constant roller coaster life, and my dealings with my AADD.