Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Updates

So I guess I need to update on all the craziness since I really wrote anything. 
The last couple of months before he came home from deployment was really weird. 
Before he left, and after he first left I was spending alot of time with friends, and suddenly they just stopped speaking to me in May. 
I think the one did because I got really sick, and I wasn't able to go to a concert we had tickets to. So after that, she never spoke to me again. 
But she was having a baby, so I knew we wouldn't be friends after the kid was born anyways. The whole kid thing just takes up all your time and ruins your life, so you lose your friends. But people know that going in. 

The other, I think just quit speaking to me, because the first did. I really don't know. But it was just weird to talk to 2 people everyday, plan everything with 2 people, and then suddenly they just stop talking to you for no reason. 

The horrible part is that other people who knew all of us have decided to be friends with them and not me which means they have to be super bitchy to me. Lovely. 

Anyways, so as the summer was winding down, I decided to get my first tattoo. I had been thinking about it for years. I finally just randomly left work on my lunch hour and got one. CRAZY.
After that I ended up getting 2 more and a half sleeve. LOL
MID LIFE CRISIS!

So my now husband then fiance' came home ahead of the ship as scheduled. However the day he flew home was nothing but bad weather all over the eat coast. His flight was delayed delayed delayed. 
Of course while he was deployed, his cell phone had died, so he had no way to get in touch with me besides bugging other people he worked with to use their phones. 
Our homecoming was delayed until like 3am int he morning. He was tired, I was tired. I didn't eat, he didn't eat. It was a mess. It was definitely NOT a homecoming. 
But he came home and our life resumed. I was happy to have him home, even if it meant that it was at 3am.