Friday, May 4, 2012

Revolving Door

I am going to submit a request to the US Navy that they install a revolving door in the house for free. 


Men say that women can't make up their mind, Men say it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind. 


I've learned this is also the case with the Navy. At least the USS IDontKnowWTFI'mdoing that G is on anyways.


I'm leaving, no I'm staying.
We are coming home on the 1st, the 18th, the 25th, the 32nd, Hell I dont know when we are coming home. I will just call you if I need a ride home. 


Should he leave the car on base? Should he leave the car at home?
Should he pay for extended parking? Should he leave it in a regular spot?


No One Knows.


When he left recently for the Navy Fleet Weeks Tours, his schedule was to be home in June for a week, then return back out until July. (Can't say exact dates obviously)


However, now he tells me they are making a quick 3 day trip home, one of the 3 days he has duty of course. Then the are heading back out.


Well of course, one of the 3 days he will be home is a day where I have bought tickets to a seated sports event. This particular event is being thrown by someone else, so I had to turn in a list of names and seat count weeks ago. 
Of course, I DID NOT get him a ticket, because he was not scheduled to be home. 


So now, what do I do? I can scratch the whole event and just stay home.
I can buy him a ticket, but he will be sitting someplace else, and not invited to the pre-event dinner. 
I can give the tickets away after I pick them up.
I can leave him at home, alone. 
Luckily, I was able to call the coordinator of the event and get him on the list as the final tickets have not been sent out. 
But this will not always be the case that I can add him on. 


I don't know if I should just always assume he will be home, or just always assume he won't. Either way, it never seems to work out right when there is money being spent involved.