Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Weekend .....

Another weekend where I attempted to get enough rest to make me feel better. Thursday was just a terrible day. I could barely do anything with my hands at all. The pain in my hands and arms was just insane. The doctor that I have now looks at me like I am making up things to try to get drugs.

I feel like I did get enough rest over the weekend. My hands are still bothering me a little, but it is much better if I am blogging.

Have you ever wanted the world to just slow down so you can catch your breath?
That is how I feel all the time. There is so much going on, I never ever get done. I would just like to be able to come home after work have dinner and then just do one thing around the house. Instead what happens is 5 days a week, we are completely swamped with one thing or another after work and I never have time to do household stuff.
When I finally do get a duty day or work late day to do stuff around the house, I have so much to do, I over work myself and I wake up in serious pain.
There has to be a happy medium somewhere.
Am I the only Navy Wife who desperately wants her man to go out to see for 2 weeks just so she can clean house?