Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pain Day

Today is one of those days where I just want to cry.
Not because someone died or because Iwatched a sad movie. But I want to cry from the pain.
I was having some pain all day at work. But I decided to go out for drinks this evening anyways. Usually the buzz of a few drinks makes me temporarily forget the pain, and the alcohol kind of numbs it. But not tonight.
The longer I stayed the worse my knee got. My hands are hurting so bad right now, I really shouldn't be typing.
I am going to go take something for the pain and try to get some sleep.
It s just a situation where I am super frustrated that yet again the RA has ruined my night and I am left with nothing but pain.
Sleep is very difficult when my joints are flaring.
It feels like my whole body is on fire.
Hopefully, the medicine can reduce it to the point where I can get some sleep.