Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sometimes Love Makes You Forget Who You Are

I'm the type of person who loves to laugh and joke and have a good time. I'm always trying to make people laugh. However, I have never been one who is OK with really immature or messy pranks. 
On a weekly basis, Godfrey tries to scare me by hiding and jumping out from under or inside something. Most of you know the infamous sneeking into my bedroom at night story. I've gotten to where now I enter a room and turn all the lights on, open every closet door and look behind everything because I never know when he is going to jump out from something. 
Recently his big thing has become just randomly hiding. Suddenly we are in hide and seek and I did not know the game started. I look up and he's gone, and I have to find him. One evening he went and took a shower and never came out. I looked all over the house for him. After his shower he had gotten under the bed to hide from me. 


My point in all this is that Love sometimes makes you forget who you are and what you think is immature or funny. 


Last night after our trip to the grocery store, I went into the bedroom and I come out and he is hiding again. I thought this was his prank for the evening. However, he was just getting warmed up. 


Later when I was changing, preparing for a shower, he randomly comes up to me with a handful of water and dumps it on my underwear. (I was only half dressed at this point, getting ready to shower).
Ha ha, we all laugh, that was a good joke. Normally, I just let his pranks go and never try to get him back. For some reason that was not the case last night. 


I suddenly turn into a crazy prankster like him and seek revenge. 


While he was shaving, I grabbed my body spray and was able to coat him in it before he could stop me. Now he is very flowery smelling. Ha Ha, very funny, I got him back, I thought it would be over. 


I got to put up the new shampoo I just bought, he gets behind me with a handful of liquid soap and then grabs my butt. So now I have liquid soap all over my underwear. Ha Ha, very funny. 


For some reason hell went through me and I suddenly attacked him with body wash. He had a fist full of body wash on his chest and back. 


I thought it was hilarious. He couldn't believe I would do something like that. Normally he is the prankster. 


I guess Love did make me forget who I was. I suddenly turned into a prankster. 


Oh well, It was all Good Clean Fun!


Morale of the story, Life is too short. When you see a moment to laugh at yourself and laugh with the one you love, do it.